Skip to main content

Time Machine



Image result for time travel

People like to play with the thought experiment of "Would you kill baby Hitler?"  The idea is that it says something about you that you would either kill or save a baby, based on the probability that he was going to grow to be a monster.

Given what we know about the history of Germany, I say kill that baby.  I'd beat that baby with an aluminum bat.  I'd castrate his dad and kick his mom square in the pussy on the way out.  Maybe I'm a bad person but I didn't kill millions of Jews and if I had to take a chance on the future for and Ann Frank and nem, that's gonna be one dead baby Adolf.

That being said, I kinda feel like there are other people in history that needed to be stopped for the greater good.  There has been some unnecessary ass lives that have been lived and if I ever get my time machine up and working, here are few people that you won't remember existing:

Whoever invented Caps Lock.  People have wasted countless hours deleting and re-typing shit because of this person.  That time could have been better used.  Sure, Facebook beefs would be less funny, but that is why we have the shift key.  You mean that shit when you gotta hold down shift for a whole sentence.

Dr. Phil. I get it, he's folksy and says common sense things that people need to hear, however, he talks down to people that are very clearly suffering from a mental illness.  He will look at a person and ask them if they are pregnant, knowing they are not, and try to convince them that they should clean up their act.  Normal ass people don't fake pregnancy like that, Phil. And you shouldn't be making millions from trotting them out for spectacle.  Speaking of spectacle...

Maury Povich.  I wholeheartedly understand that niggas gon' nig.  But let's face facts, Maury exploits poor people.  There are plenty of upper class people that lie about their baby daddy and plenty who have ghosted on women that they knocked up.  They can afford to go to New York without putting their business in the streets.  Not poor people.  What makes it worse is that poor children need two parents even more than the well off.  Also, the poor people on the stage at his show aren't the only victims.  This is also a shame on the audience.  These people could be reading, instead they are watching people's lives be flipped upside down and cheering for this shit.  Check yourself, Bradley, they might be the geeks, but you're the freak for taking pleasure in it.

Next, whoever invented the Romphim... For obvious reasons.

Because I'm sick of losing to Golden State every time, whoever wrote the program that made the defense for NBA2K17,  People actively run away from Klay Thompson like he's a leper.  Okay, I might not kill that person, just maybe make him watch an actual basketball game.

I would go after the murderous cops but you really can't kill one and not expect two more to take his/her place.  I'd kill Darren Wilson and George Zimmerman of course but still, that wouldn't solve much but I would feel better.

None of this is going to happen, of course, precisely because of people like me.  My theory is that the time machine was invented but somebody promptly used it to go back in time and kill the inventor as a baby because niggas like me kept going back in time and settling scores with infants.  I guess I will have to stick to trying to fix the future, like some lame.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There's gold in them thar crates

Right now I’m listening to Camp Lo’s Uptown Saturday Night.   I don’t know how much play this album got around the nation when it dropped in 1997, but it didn’t get any love in Kansas City, but If you haven’t heard, it is the shit! I don’t know when it became the general consensus that rap music that didn’t come out in the last 6 months isn’t good but we have to remember hip-hop’s history of being the product of people that were willing to dig in those crates. Bargain bins at the used CD store, garage sales and amazon.com all have great CDs that you never heard.   Not to mention all of those CDs with 2 or 3 great songs on them. My point is that great music doesn’t have a shelf life.   Just because Kanye and Jay-Z keep coming out with hits doesn’t mean Reasonable Doubt and The College Dropout aren’t great CDs.   It’s just the opposite.   There has been a long time since somebody referred to a rap album that is universally referred to as a classic.   Think about it.   There have

I'm going to get myself killed

I’m not suicidal or anything.   I just tend to forget to protect myself.   I don’t even get scared when things get real.   I remember distinctly the first time I saw someone try to kill someone else. Me and the boys were partaking in our favorite pastime; playing football in the street.   It was around the time we were all in middle school so I was around 12 years old.   I had probably just passed the 100 lbs. mark.   It was like any other afternoon in the summer but suddenly some man came running up the street.   Something was off about him.   He was running too hard.   He wasn’t even running that fast but you could tell he was trying his heart out.   Just as he was turning the corner at the end of the block, we found out why.   Another man came up the hill behind us as we watched the running man go.   He wasn’t running either.   He had more of a brisk walk.   When he got far enough over the slope of the hill he raised his right arm, took aim and fired three shots while he was
Maury must be stopped. No one has profited more from Black people being ignorant than he.   I know the old saying: “Mama’s baby, Papa’s maybe.” But, contrary to popular belief, Black men love their children.   Everyone loves children.   Even if Black men realize that they aren’t bringing much to a household, they know that there is magic there.   That magic might be scary, like all magic, but it’s there.   There isn’t much difference between the love that develops between a man and a child with his D.N.A.   and a man that a child that he has raised. I am my father’s son.   No, I’m not light skinned or a hustler, but I laugh when I hear something funny.   I’ll sit on a porch and dink liquor all Saturday morning.   My toes are extraordinarily long (just like his).   I will see a beautiful woman and take notice just because I am a man and that’s what a man does.   My dad raised me well. When you see a Black man on Maury, you know he is going to be running from the responsibil