Skip to main content

Admit it. You Don't Like Black Women You Can't Beat Up

Relax, I'm not calling you gay.  Unless, you're gay.  Then I''m calling you gay.... Okay let's move on.

So Gilbert Arenas went on Instagram the other day to shame the WNBA for not looking like the lingerie football league (or Legends Football League, as it is officially named).  I usually would dismiss the ravings of a single dumb nigga but I couldn't because while driving home, I was at the end of the Atmosphere album and I had to turn on the radio.

This is a problem because the radio was on the D.L. Hughley show.  D.L. got himself in to hot water a couple of years ago for basically agreeing with the "nappy headed hoes" remark from the Don Imus show.  Of course, D.L. completely agreed with Gilbert.  Ugh, so much sexist, racist shit to cover but let's sally forth.

The pattern here is that these women are mostly Black, all strong, and none are there for the sexual consumption of men.  What do men of all colors do when confronted with this?  We shit all over them.  Now, I'm no stranger to shitting on strangers.  Hell, I'm going to shit on D.L. and Gilbert in a minute but unlike the women that dared to want to compete in the most beautiful game ever made, these niggas are asking for it.

The human body is a beautiful thing.  The spirits locked inside said bodies, too, are inherently and uncategorically beautiful.  Yet because of our notions that women should only behave in manners that attract straight men, we feel free to bash female athletes.

 People even have the nerve to bash this lady:



I KNOW!!!!

Now, let's look deeper.  "Nappy headed hoes" was not directed at the several White players of the Rutgers basketball team.  We can all agree on that.  Also, the women of the WNBA are pretty diverse, actually.  That being said, I don't think Gilbert Arenas was referring to Rebecca Lobo

Image result for rebecca lobo

 or Elena Delle Donne

Image result for elena delle donne

with #DonkeyKong.  I mean, what crazy person would associate a WHITE woman with a monkey, am I right?  Well, who was that hashtag meant for?

You guessed it, Black women.  As far as Serena goes, she may be the Blackest person in sports and I don't mean skin tone.  She has made a fortune demoralizing White women and takes pictures like the one above.  Need I say more?

So what's with the hatred.  You could probably use words like "preference" or "conditioning" with your answer but the fact is that people feel free to denigrate Black women because White people always have.

In our undying quest to be just like White men, niggas started doing the same shit and it may be the most corrosive part of contemporary Black America.

Gilbert Arenas is a man with a such a chip on his shoulder that he wore the number '0' because everyone called him a zero before he blew up (for 3 seasons) and tricked off his career by playing with guns in the locker room.  Now, out of the league, more for his poor decisions off the court than on, he feels the need to trash Black, female pro athletes.

D.L. Hughley, is a funny man.  This is nice because he's also little.  Unfortunately he has the same problem a lot of little niggas have; he doesn't know when to shut up.  When faced with a chance to talk about some women that could kick his little ass, he came back with "You're ugly and probably gay."  Real smooth....

The heart of the matter with men like these is that they are just so insecure in their manhood that they feel the need to trash women that are bigger, stronger and faster; physically speaking, better human beings. When your only claim to manliness is physical superiority, what do you do about such women?  Proclaim them undesirable.  It's sad really.

To the guys that will argue this with me, you're free to be wrong.  Just look inside yourself, think real hard and realize that these women aren't unattractive.  It's just your little dick again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There's gold in them thar crates

Right now I’m listening to Camp Lo’s Uptown Saturday Night.   I don’t know how much play this album got around the nation when it dropped in 1997, but it didn’t get any love in Kansas City, but If you haven’t heard, it is the shit! I don’t know when it became the general consensus that rap music that didn’t come out in the last 6 months isn’t good but we have to remember hip-hop’s history of being the product of people that were willing to dig in those crates. Bargain bins at the used CD store, garage sales and amazon.com all have great CDs that you never heard.   Not to mention all of those CDs with 2 or 3 great songs on them. My point is that great music doesn’t have a shelf life.   Just because Kanye and Jay-Z keep coming out with hits doesn’t mean Reasonable Doubt and The College Dropout aren’t great CDs.   It’s just the opposite.   There has been a long time since somebody referred to a rap album that is universally referred to as a classic.   Think about it.   There have
Maury must be stopped. No one has profited more from Black people being ignorant than he.   I know the old saying: “Mama’s baby, Papa’s maybe.” But, contrary to popular belief, Black men love their children.   Everyone loves children.   Even if Black men realize that they aren’t bringing much to a household, they know that there is magic there.   That magic might be scary, like all magic, but it’s there.   There isn’t much difference between the love that develops between a man and a child with his D.N.A.   and a man that a child that he has raised. I am my father’s son.   No, I’m not light skinned or a hustler, but I laugh when I hear something funny.   I’ll sit on a porch and dink liquor all Saturday morning.   My toes are extraordinarily long (just like his).   I will see a beautiful woman and take notice just because I am a man and that’s what a man does.   My dad raised me well. When you see a Black man on Maury, you know he is going to be running from the responsibil

R.I.P. Rusty Hayes

Pretty soon here I’m going to say goodbye to my dad.   I suppose that I already have.   When I walked into the place where he lived and saw him there, dead, with his mouth cocked open in a very strange angle, I realized that I had been saying goodbye to my dad for some time now.   That body that laid there in the nursing home did not resonate my father at all. You see, my dad was a big guy.   Always was to me.   That body there was emaciated and small; so much not the powerful figure that I remember. When I was younger, I remember how much I wanted to grow up to look like my dad.   He was muscular, handsome and light skinned and I was anything but (I still have beef with every negro that got blessed with being light skinned in the ‘90s).   The best thing about my dad, though, is that he had a serious thirst for life.   He always laughed so hard that you had to turn around and wonder what the fuck was going on over there that was so damned funny.   When I was young, I couldn’t