Skip to main content

Fuck Christmas

I fucks with Jesus.  Everybody knows I fucks with Jesus, 24/7, 365.  That being said, he is responsible for the WORST part of the year.

Some conservatives say there is a war on Christmas.  If it's true, it's because Christmas started this shit.  Here's how:

The Commercials

Let me get this straight.  People are for real out here buying Lexuses and diamond rings for their wives (never for their husbands, because White patriarchy and the like) because Jesus?  Nigga please.  I'm working folk.  All my peeps are working folk.  The only way any of us can buy a Jesus inspired Lexus is if mall Santa gropes one of us and we sue the shit out of the mall.  I'm broke and I don't appreciate the TV reminding me 50 times a day.  I'm aware, stall me out.

Everything I Bought This Year is Now on Sale

Everything from chewing gum to nose hair removers is on sale and I don't need any of that shit.  I already bought that shit when I needed it and could afford it.  Now, people that don't even need the shit are copping it on the low low.

People are Ridiculous



The only TV worth fighting for is the one at your house.  How are you suppose to get to Heaven, meet Jesus and tell him you punched an old lady to get that 4KHD for 40% but you did it for him.  Even Real Nigga Jesus would be disappointed. 

People Expect Me at Church

I love a good Christmas pageant but if you think that I'm about to sit my hungover ass on that pew for another 3 hours in the middle of the playoff race, you are incorrect.  Now, there are things I do like about Black churches.  The women are fine, when they cook, they COOK and I love hearing 25 40+ year old Black women singing virtually anything.  That being said, I'm not about to sit through "Dis why you going to Hell, now pay me for telling you this."

Those Damned Bell Ringers

I feel like a jerk every time I don't have change.  I have enough reasons to feel like a jerk.  I don't need some minimum wage worker with a bell to remind me that they ouchea trying to feed the hungry and I ain't doing shit for the cause.  Fall back, Salvation Army.  Plus, when I do have two nickles in my pocket, when I give, do I get a receipt?  Nope.  No write offs, no acknowledgment.  Maybe and I mean maybe you get a "Merry Christmas".  Of all the free shit in the world, shouldn't "Merry Christmas" be just as free as a "Fuck You"?

I'm Too Old to Not Buy Gifts

Trick love the kids.  Nuff said.


I Ain't Getting a Damned Thing

The wife doesn't even celebrate Christmas...Because Jesus.  I can't even call it.  I just know I ain't getting anything from one of the few people on Earth that likes me that doesn't share any close DNA.  Maybe I was naughty.  If so, fuck you Santa.  Who is you to judge me?  Take that new Xbox Kinect, shine it up real nice, turn that sumbitch sideways and shove it up your jolly ass, Claus.

I'm Going to Cry at the End of 'It's a Wonderful Life'... again

Screw you for judging me.  I'm grown and I'll cry if I want to.

The Music

No one wants to hear music that nobody has ever had sex to.  You ever fucked to Jungle Bells?  Thought not.  It's probably not even possible.  What's worse, they have been piping this garbage through the airwaves since Halloween.  What the hell happened to Thanksgiving?  The turkey lobby needs to get on it's game or we won't even have the day off of work the way Thanksgiving get played.

Jesus probably don't fuck with this shit either.  If you think about it, I'm being more Christ-like by looking past Christmas to get my Kwanzaa on because you know Black Jesus got the flyest dashiki ever made.

Le sigh...

I suppose I could turn off the TV, turn off the radio, not get groceries, not go to the store and walk around spreading love like Jesus' homeless ass and tell people I'm a carpenter.  It would be the Christian thing to do but I don't think the wife would go for it.  Guess I'll keep working and keep baby girl happy with cheap, plastic crap.

Happy holidays, nigga.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There's gold in them thar crates

Right now I’m listening to Camp Lo’s Uptown Saturday Night.   I don’t know how much play this album got around the nation when it dropped in 1997, but it didn’t get any love in Kansas City, but If you haven’t heard, it is the shit! I don’t know when it became the general consensus that rap music that didn’t come out in the last 6 months isn’t good but we have to remember hip-hop’s history of being the product of people that were willing to dig in those crates. Bargain bins at the used CD store, garage sales and amazon.com all have great CDs that you never heard.   Not to mention all of those CDs with 2 or 3 great songs on them. My point is that great music doesn’t have a shelf life.   Just because Kanye and Jay-Z keep coming out with hits doesn’t mean Reasonable Doubt and The College Dropout aren’t great CDs.   It’s just the opposite.   There has been a long time since somebody referred to a rap album that is universally referred to as a classic.   Think about it.   There have
Maury must be stopped. No one has profited more from Black people being ignorant than he.   I know the old saying: “Mama’s baby, Papa’s maybe.” But, contrary to popular belief, Black men love their children.   Everyone loves children.   Even if Black men realize that they aren’t bringing much to a household, they know that there is magic there.   That magic might be scary, like all magic, but it’s there.   There isn’t much difference between the love that develops between a man and a child with his D.N.A.   and a man that a child that he has raised. I am my father’s son.   No, I’m not light skinned or a hustler, but I laugh when I hear something funny.   I’ll sit on a porch and dink liquor all Saturday morning.   My toes are extraordinarily long (just like his).   I will see a beautiful woman and take notice just because I am a man and that’s what a man does.   My dad raised me well. When you see a Black man on Maury, you know he is going to be running from the responsibil

R.I.P. Rusty Hayes

Pretty soon here I’m going to say goodbye to my dad.   I suppose that I already have.   When I walked into the place where he lived and saw him there, dead, with his mouth cocked open in a very strange angle, I realized that I had been saying goodbye to my dad for some time now.   That body that laid there in the nursing home did not resonate my father at all. You see, my dad was a big guy.   Always was to me.   That body there was emaciated and small; so much not the powerful figure that I remember. When I was younger, I remember how much I wanted to grow up to look like my dad.   He was muscular, handsome and light skinned and I was anything but (I still have beef with every negro that got blessed with being light skinned in the ‘90s).   The best thing about my dad, though, is that he had a serious thirst for life.   He always laughed so hard that you had to turn around and wonder what the fuck was going on over there that was so damned funny.   When I was young, I couldn’t