Skip to main content

Some people need to die

I prayed hard for Jessica Ridgeway.  That poor little girl went missing and we all hoped that she would turn up just fine after getting lost or some shit.

Then they found a body.  They couldn't identify it and we all hoped it was some drifter but really, we knew.  Suburban Colorado isn't a place where you find random bodies.  That's more of a Baltimore kind of thing.  (Side note: There are tons of little Black kids that turn up missing everyday that we don't even hear about. We need to get real about the pedophilia going on in our communities and demand that the police do something about it and take responsibility of watching over our young.)

It was Jessica.  We all hurt a little bit when we were forced to realize it.  Then came the manhunt.  Turns out DNA evidence linked her kidnapper to another attempted kidnapping that happened earlier this year.  Big break, right?  WRONG!

How did Colorado sleuths catch the nefarious baby killer?  His momma turned him out.  He told her and she rightfully dimed his ass out.

Now that his ass in jail we need to take steps forward.  He is only 17 and back in the day, he might actually get released in a few years.  Of course, then he would be subsequently lynched.  I mean, you just don't go killing White children in America.  That shit has never been kosher.

Luckily, today they try crazy kids as adults today.  Unfortunately, they don't fry crazy kids as adults in Colorado.  Because he is underage, the death penalty cannot apply; so says the Supreme Court.  Apparently executing lunatics for things they did when they were under 18 is cruel and unusual.  However, sending him to life in jail is just fine.  I know, seems inconsistent.  Also, it takes something crazy like $30,000 a year to keep a prisoner.  This kid could be alive for 70 more years, meaning a grand total of 2.1 million bucks (not counting inflation). 

Now, if they plan on dropping his ass in general population in pound-me-in-the-ass State Penitentiary, I might actually go along with that shit.  Something tells me that might be considered cruel and unusual punishment as well.  The way it looks, this guy has a long road of shrinks asking him what the hell is wrong with him for a long, long, time.  While it is not a desirable fate, nor justice at work, that is where things are headed.

What do I propose?  Good old fashioned Russian justice.  Back in mother Russia, before the cold war ended they had a great system for getting rid of crazies that were more than likely guilty.  After the trial, they walk his/her crazy ass to a room in the back that is nothing but tile from floor to ceiling.  In the middle of this room is a silver drain.  They walk him to the middle of said room, and shoot that ass in the back of the head.  They hose the place down and start the next case.

The cost of a bullet is far less than three hots and a cot.  Now, I know killing is always cruel but some people deserve that shit.  I'm very liberal and I think America has over used the prison system to solve its systemic failures but this kid described to the police in detail how he kidnapped and murdered a child.  Unless they are going to spend every Wednesday hooking up a car battery to his balls, what amount of prison time will add up to justice in this case?  Sure, he'll be out of the public for the rest of his life but wouldn't it have the same affect if he was just dead?

It's a simple solution to a simple problem. When they are done with him, they can just hose the room down and bring in the next nut. I recommend the Aurora theatre shooter, then the cat that shot Rep. Gabby Giffords. You know they aren't going to be worth much from their mug shots.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There's gold in them thar crates

Right now I’m listening to Camp Lo’s Uptown Saturday Night.   I don’t know how much play this album got around the nation when it dropped in 1997, but it didn’t get any love in Kansas City, but If you haven’t heard, it is the shit! I don’t know when it became the general consensus that rap music that didn’t come out in the last 6 months isn’t good but we have to remember hip-hop’s history of being the product of people that were willing to dig in those crates. Bargain bins at the used CD store, garage sales and amazon.com all have great CDs that you never heard.   Not to mention all of those CDs with 2 or 3 great songs on them. My point is that great music doesn’t have a shelf life.   Just because Kanye and Jay-Z keep coming out with hits doesn’t mean Reasonable Doubt and The College Dropout aren’t great CDs.   It’s just the opposite.   There has been a long time since somebody referred to a rap album that is universally referred to as a classic.   Think about it.   There have
Maury must be stopped. No one has profited more from Black people being ignorant than he.   I know the old saying: “Mama’s baby, Papa’s maybe.” But, contrary to popular belief, Black men love their children.   Everyone loves children.   Even if Black men realize that they aren’t bringing much to a household, they know that there is magic there.   That magic might be scary, like all magic, but it’s there.   There isn’t much difference between the love that develops between a man and a child with his D.N.A.   and a man that a child that he has raised. I am my father’s son.   No, I’m not light skinned or a hustler, but I laugh when I hear something funny.   I’ll sit on a porch and dink liquor all Saturday morning.   My toes are extraordinarily long (just like his).   I will see a beautiful woman and take notice just because I am a man and that’s what a man does.   My dad raised me well. When you see a Black man on Maury, you know he is going to be running from the responsibil

R.I.P. Rusty Hayes

Pretty soon here I’m going to say goodbye to my dad.   I suppose that I already have.   When I walked into the place where he lived and saw him there, dead, with his mouth cocked open in a very strange angle, I realized that I had been saying goodbye to my dad for some time now.   That body that laid there in the nursing home did not resonate my father at all. You see, my dad was a big guy.   Always was to me.   That body there was emaciated and small; so much not the powerful figure that I remember. When I was younger, I remember how much I wanted to grow up to look like my dad.   He was muscular, handsome and light skinned and I was anything but (I still have beef with every negro that got blessed with being light skinned in the ‘90s).   The best thing about my dad, though, is that he had a serious thirst for life.   He always laughed so hard that you had to turn around and wonder what the fuck was going on over there that was so damned funny.   When I was young, I couldn’t